Skinstitut’s Skin Inject dermal roller works by lightly puncturing the surface of the skin to trigger our body’s natural response of healing, encouraging collagen & elastin production. It also enhances your home care regime by providing better product penetration and allowing the active topical ingredients to reach the lower layers of your skin more effectively and efficiently.
Using the roller on a regular basis will not only help with the enhancing of your skin care regime but a reduction in fine lines, wrinkles, mild scarring and uneven skin tone.
As you begin to introduce the tool into your home care regime it is recommended to start using it once a fortnight and slowly increase the frequency based on how your skin reacts and responds to the treatment.
As you are able to control the pressure of your device you should not find the treatment painful or intolerable. You should feel a mild prickling sensation as the roller moves across your skin. If you find it too uncomfortable or that your skin is bleeding, then lighten the pressure. Your at home dermal roller is not designed to make your skin bleed.
Your skin Inject roller is designed to;
- Encourage cell renewal for healthier more youthful skin
- Encourages collagen & elastin production
- Treating pigmentation, uneven skin tone & acne scars
- Improves dehydration, skin tone & texture
- Can help reduce the appearance of cellulite, stretch marks & scarring
- Helps with build-up of congestion & enlarged pores
- Treats fine lines and loss of elasticity around lip are resulting in fuller, plumper looking lips
- Helps with dark circles and fine lines in eye area
Follow the following steps to perform your at home skin inject treatment;
- Thoroughly cleanse your skin with prescribed cleanser and pat dry
- For beginners or a more sensitive skin, apply your prescribed correcting serum
- Roll entire face and/or area of concern
- For advanced users after a more active delivery you can apply serum after you roll
- Follow treatment with prescribed moisturiser
- Ensure to keep your face cool & dry
- Follow your recommended aftercare instructions
February 2019 Product Special:
Skinstitut Skin Inject DNC Derm Roller 0.25mm with complimentary corrector
Purchase a Skin Inject Dermal Roller and receive a complimentary Correcting Serum valued at $49!
*Choose from Rejuv 15, Even Blend or Retinol Serum
*While stock lasts
Contact the team at Willow Beauty to see if these treatments and products are suitable for you.
Call 5941 5550
Conditions may apply